Monday, June 1, 2020

Why this silly soliloquy? - D4

There is no productive reason as such, as in there is no design to these daily blogs, nor their is an aim to this. But since, a while now, few senior friends and supporters of my social experiments had asked me to start a journal or write a book, about my travel, journeys and experiments, I never saw a point it. Mainly three reasons not to pick it up till now, first I haven't had roaring successes in them, second finding time to write and thirds, finding purpose of these writing. So Covid19 lockdown, solved one third of the problem, finding time, going forward I have decided to sign off the day with these daily blogs, may be a habit borrowed from those who write diary at the end of the day. First reason, of not having roaring success, this part was sorted few years back, after a point in the journey success and failure, becomes irrelevant the journeys takes over the race, and you do what you have made yourself into. For the last part, purpose, there is still no purpose in these writing, it's my daily scribbles from my life, some of you might be able to related with it and some of you night be able to learn from it. Hope it solves some purpose, real or perceptive. For myself, it's as I have named soliloquy. But with few days, it's might help with few things, make life more transparent which might make conversation with friends and strangers more meaningful and secondly, might help me share my thoughts, discuss them with friends in this journey. 
So timing is fixed now, before I call it a day and sleep, I have planned to follow this routine to write a little piece, and share it. 
It can cover any topic under the sun, however, I would try to simply the logic behind my ideas and proposals and due to my background it might be heavy on arm chair philosophy and society. And I think, this daily exercise would make my life more transparent and responsible towards my social activism, moreover, it's getting tougher by the day to manage time to have these detailed conversations with friends. 
By the way, we are about to start a drive to help some daily workers off to their home from Gurgaon. At Ravindra Vikram Law Associates, keep checking out blog for educational legal updates.
Enough for self talk, just wanted to keep all on board, of what's coming their way and from where it's coming. 

Lots of Love. Goodnight.

Regards,
Adv Ravindra Vikram 

No comments:

Ravindra Vikram Singh is an advocate practicing at various courts in Delhi. This blog as the title suggest soliloquy, is a monologue on this perception of drama of life and society. Views are personal.